|| the-scottish-villages.co.uk |||| st. boswells scotland ||
St. Boswells Scotland
|| HOME | LOCATION | HISTORY | FACILITIES | CONTACT ||
Information on the village of St. Boswells in Scotland.
Back to: St Boswells Organisations
St Boswells Parish CC - Conditions of use of Village Green and Booking Form
ST. BOSWELLS PARISH COMMUNITY COUNCIL
1. All persons coming onto the Green do so at their own risk and St. Boswells Community Council will accept no liability for any loss or damage sustained.
2. VEHICLES SHOULD ENTER THE GREEN FROM THE MAXTON/KELSO ROAD OPPOSITE THE ENTRANCE TO THE TENNIS COURTS. (This advice should also be provided on all advertising). It is the responsibility of the organisers of any event to have persons directing traffic so that there is no congestion and or damage around the track on to the green from B6404 (main road through village) and the main road junction to the A68. It is also advisable to have persons advising re inconsiderate parking around the Springfield Road Junction.
No Parking cones can be ordered from Scottish Borders Council by calling the roads Department on 0300 100 1800 (option 3)
3. Vehicular access to houses and for emergency vehicles must be kept clear at all times
4. It will be the responsibility of the organisers to reinstate any damage caused to the Green, to the satisfaction of the Community Council
5. No litter is to be left
6. The lighting of fires is prohibited
7. The Green is to be kept clean and tidy at all times and is to be left in such a condition at the end of the event.
8. It is the responsibility of the organisers to obtain any necessary licence for the event from the Scottish Borders Council or other appropriate body.
9. You will indemnify the Community Council against any claim which may arise out of the granting this permission
10. A suggested donation of 10% of the takings should be paid to the Community Council to be used towards the upkeep of the Green/ Village.
This payment should be made preferably by cheque (St Boswells Community Council) or cash (a receipt will be issued if requested)
St Boswells Parish CC - Conditions of use of Village Green and Booking Form, Scotland